Sunday, July 22, 2012

Film: Photos from a Pentax K1000

VeggiesFlowerTomatoCowBella OneBella Two
Ducks OneDucks TwoDucks ThreeAbbyMailboxBench
Tucker

Pentax K1000, a set on Flickr.
The camera was my uncle's--I got it some time ago from where it had been sitting in a closet at my grandma's house.
It's taken me a while to actually get around to using it though; it's been a long time since I've used any sort of film camera so I wanted to take a look at the manual first. Operating it is simple, though I'm hurt by the fact I don't really know much about photography. Regardless, I think these turned out fine.

By the way, the cat is mine, but all other animals are my parent's. And no, they don't live on a farm, though sometimes it seems that way, haha.

1 comment:

  1. cute pets :3 i wish i knew about cameras especially the old film ones :3 my dad doesnt undertsna dstarting small and tries to explaining everything though :(

    ReplyDelete